The Terminator is Lethbridge Orthotics’ answer to the sometimes debilitating pain of knee osteoarthritis. For patients who are ineligible for surgery, would like to delay it, or are stuck in surgery wait times, we have been successful in using the Terminator to allow many people to return to golfing, walking, hiking, and all the activities they enjoyed before arthritis slowed them down. We work in close consultation with orthopaedic surgeons and physiotherapists to find the best solution for each patient.
Just like our Elite brace, the Terminator is built directly on a
We are excited to discuss what we can do for you to help get you to the lifestyle you love and are happy to discuss your eligibility for Alberta Aids to Daily Living (AADL) funding.
Did you know?
- Osteoarthritis is the leading cause of pain and disability in Canada
- Cartilage naturally wears out over time
- Without cartilage, bone grinds on
bone, leading to joint pain
- The Terminator realigns the knee joint to unload the affected compartment of the knee (inside or outside) and redistribute weight to reduce pain and inflammation
- Lethbridge Orthotics’ L.A.S.A.R. posture can quantify how much the brace corrects and realigns posture, ensuring a precise outcome